Welcome to the Wild Child Feathered Friends kit.
Teagan, our ballerina and self professed cat and bird lover was the inspiration behind this kit. When she is not in the dance studio or practicing the trombone, she is off in the hills looking for unique birds. Her best friend Rhianna helped to create this kit.
With this kit you will dissect an owl pellet and use materials to explore what kind of rodent the owl ate. You will create a bird feeder and set this up later to do some bird watching of your own using your guide.
- Materials to create a bird feeder
- An owl pellet and the materials to dissect it
- Binoculars for bird watching
- Wild Child Explorer Journal
- Wild Child colored pencils
- And, a guide to Rocky Mountain Birds